Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wedding Cookies!

My cousin got married last weekend up in Conneaut Lake, PA. Gorgeous wedding, perfect weather, and beautiful bride (the groom was also very dapper looking!). In our family--as in many western PA families, it's tradition to have a cookie table on display for the guests. Well, this wedding went above and beyond. I truly think there were no fewer than 10 tables FULL of cookies. Of course, I forgot my camera, so just imagine--if you will--a scene from Willy Wonka's chocolate factory come to life.

Here are the HUGS&COOKIES that were made for the event. Well, some of them were made for the event. Others, not so much! It appears that my "pregnancy brain" forgot that MAY is the fifth month, not the fourth. Odd, since my birthday is also in May. Perhaps not pregnancy brain after all...just old age! Anyway, the "wrong date" cookies still tasted good...in the privacy of my own home.



No comments:

Post a Comment