Monday, May 9, 2011

Cookies...here we go!

Two events coming up:

1. MOMS Club spring bazaar
2. My cousin David's wedding

Both of these call for one thing:

1. HUGS&COOKIES

Since I'm working from home today, see home office below:


I decided to make some cookies as I worked. I decided on the traditional polka dot and also to use a smaller sized cutter than usual because the bazaar only calls for small samples and a cookie table at a wedding can be very overwhelming. One hour later, I had 153 cookies....yes, it only took one hour! In this time I also managed to fix 3 issues at work, complete a load of laundry, and talk the door installation man into fixing our garbage disposal. I pretty much handled the 10-11am hour.

Cookies still have to be iced and decorated, but that will have to wait until after hours. I DO have work to do!

the dough

cutting the dots

God bless SILPAT!

153 cookies

cookies as far as the eye can see

1 comment:

  1. Still waiting on my cookies :) Happy Birthday, Lady! Hope it is a wonderful day for you!

    ReplyDelete