Monday, December 20, 2010

Cookie parties: RECAP

I've survived! The cookie parties are all over. All were successful, fun, cheerful, and full of Christmas spirit.

First, there was my MOMS Club party on the 15th, which also happens to be my dad's birthday. With 33 people heading to my house almost EXACTLY at HUGS's bedtime, I was a little nervous. Luckily, hubby came to the rescue and took one for the team. While the moms were downstairs, hubby sang "Itsy Bitsy Spider" about 100 times and read a library of baby books. Although the HUG had a rough night sleeping, he was an angel for his dad.

Now for the cookies! Not a dud in the bunch! I took quite a few pictures, but I think a few of my favorites were
  • Chocolate Cinnamon Cookies (with cayenne pepper!)
  • Butter Pecan Cookies
  • Jam Thumbprints
The last picture is a gift box that we all put together for our friends at the Community Center in our neighborhood. Thanks, Patrick! You guys are amazing (and now a little fatter, too).





No comments:

Post a Comment