Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Where have I been?

Imagine my horror today when I looked at my blog and it has not been updated since August! I know my blog is not the most active of all creatures, and maybe my New Years Resolution will be to be a better blogger. But I have an excuse--I promise! Enter HUG#2! Yes, baby #2 was born August 21.

Contrary to popular belief--and a random guy in the park who told me horror stories--life with two kiddos is really fun. Sure, trying at times, but mostly rewarding. Except during the night. That is pretty less-than-fun. But soon HUG#2 will be sleeping through the night and my hair will grow back and all will be right with the world.

What's baking? Not much....I did manage some cake pops for a cookie exchange. And of course butter toffee for my in-laws. And I'm working on another project right now....I just need to remember to take end photos...and post them!

So, here are a few photos of the cake pops I made. I still need to perfect my process, as after I dipped them, they became pretty ugly. I made yellow cake with white icing and red velvet cake with cream cheese. They tasted delicious!

Yet again, I have managed to post a sideways photo...sorry about that. I'll put that on the list for 2012..."Care more about posting sideways photos."

Merry Christmas to all--Merry Everything, really--and hopefully I'll be posting more before the new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment